Conference Registration Cancellation Policy
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrant, someone else from the same institute/organization.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 80% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- Conference proceedings for registered participants who are for whatever reason unable to attend will be e-mailed to the registered participant. Please ensure we have your correct e-mail address in our record.
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
- For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.
- For payments received from outside India by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer and all bank charges will be from the registrant’s account.